Sunday, November 20, 2011

Man shoes... feminine style!

Hi dolls! I have been a little bit absent but  I´m baaaack!!!

I wore this to go to a great concert a few days ago, I went with my friends, we sing and dance and the most important we had a really good time!

I wanted to look a rocker style according to the concert so that´s why I decide to wore this beautiful camel jacket with my leather leggings and to be more comfortable...oxford shoes!

Have a nice day! :D
"Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things."

7 comments:

  1. You look comfy but stylish! Love the color of the jacket! Nice job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the jacket!

    kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute t-shirt, and I love your jacket!
    Would you like to follow each other, dear? <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look, love your tshirt ans love your shoes!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. preciosa la chaqueta y los oxford!! que tal te va todo?
    besines
    Duapara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your outfit, you look amazing head to toes! I can totally see me wearing this, love your top!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. pasaba por aqui para desearte una feliz navidad!
    besos
    Duapara
    http://duapara-duapara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...