Thursday, August 25, 2011

Breathing fresh air

I love to live in the city but when I have the chance to go out I can´t be more happy (and my puppy too) when I´m surrounded with the nature.

I think who most enjoy this is my cute dog who is smelling everything what he see.

I was the whole day with my family and we had a great time talking and eating a delicious bbq.

What kind of stuff do you do with your family?

Thanks for reading dolls! :)
 
"The richness I achieve comes from Nature, the source of my inspiration.
Nature is the art of God."

I´m so happy because I received another award "Blogger Luxury" thanks to Duapara!


☮❤
Jacklyn 

6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I especially love your wedges!

    Erin
    www.simplyjustlovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacky what is wrong with us???
    we have the same ring,nail polish
    y ahora mismo estoy viendo que tenemos las mismas pulseras.. hahahah thats funny..
    i think our minds do shopping with out us hahah...

    Besos desde Tegucigalpa,Honduras :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love your wedges! =)


    www.mayitapink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. erin.marie: Thank u doll! :)

    Mayra Contreras: really?? hahaha we like the same things! XD

    MaYiTa: Thanks for your comment doll!

    xo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations for the award!!! Nice outfit, love your wedges, I told you any time :)

    Kisses and thanks for your lovely comment!

    http://ideasfashionandmakeup.blogspot.com/2011/08/touch-of-yellow.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...