Monday, June 4, 2012

Tropical and dark

I like very much the colouring looks, in this occasion I added a dark shirt into this tropical outfit.

You can use your clothes in different ways like I did it with my blouse which I wore like a cardigan.


Do you like my llok?

Have a wonderfull day!
"The life is not a problem that has to be decisive, but a reality that must be experienced."

 I want to thank to Patty from Patty Ideas (an amazing blog) who nominated me for the "Versatile Blogguer Award", this make me feel very very happy!!! 

Seven Random facts about me are
 
1. I love dogs.
2. I´m a loyal daugther, friend, girlfriend, etc.
3. I prefer heels than flats.
4.  I was a super fan of the Backstreet boys hehe :P
5. Fashion is my passion.
6. I cant go out without my bag.


4 comments:

  1. Your outfits are so well out together. Nice blog btw : )

    http://a-hearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that guys are allowed to post comments, too.
    Because I really need to compliment you for being so intensely beautiful.
    I love your wonderful big eyes, your sensual red lips; and I just can't get enough of your gorgeous high-heeled legs. You are sooo irresistible and sexy.
    Many besos from Denmark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi karsten
    Thanks for your lovely comment  I really appreciate, you make me blush. 

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...