Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sweet orange and.. I got an award!

This outfit is super casual I combine the orange with turquoise accesories I think these colors looks great together.

About my day  I went to the mall and bought a few things that I will show them soon! and Who doesn´t love to go shopping? :P

My little dog appearing in the pic :P
Two days ago Duapara a beautiful girl nominate me at "One lovely my blog award" and I have to tell you 7 things about me!

 I´m so happy for this award and for have in mind my blog!



7 things about me!
1. I was born on August 30, my birthday is coming soon! :P
2. Though you don´t believe it I don´t like much the chocolate, is rare that I eat it.
3.  I studied marketing and I loove the graphical design.
4. My frustrated dream is to be a professional dancer hehe
5. Since I was a little girl my family start to call me "Tita" and all the neighbors, aunt, cousin, etc they never say my name they just say Tita.
6. The love of my life is my lovely little dog... I love him!!!
7. When is about movies..I don´t always like the happy endings ...It´s weird I know hehe

Hope have a great day and thanks for reading and comment me! :)


☮ ❤
Jacklyn
 

3 comments:

  1. Sencillo pero bonito y cómodo :D, saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the simplicity of this outfit! plus I have similar shoes, :) chc k it in my blog! love your blog and your photos :) I am following you now :) I hope you follow me too :) go give my blog a visit! :)
    thanks :)

    http://lovelybulatao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaja Rod: Muchas gracias saludos!

    Lovely B: Thx doll! I´ll visit you of course! :)

    Kisses bellas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...