Saturday, March 28, 2015

Stripes obsession

 HI DOLLS!

Finally my vacations came!
There nothing better than enjoy our vacations at the beach! I´m almost ready for my trip and I´ve prepared different outfits perfect to this season.

In this time I´m wearing a stripes dress which match perfectly for summer, I´ve combined with a pink necklace and a denim vest to make a chic look.

I hope you enjoy your week, If you have vacations like me get ready to have fun!

Have a great weekend!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOLA BELL@S!

Al fin llegaron mis vacaciones! 
No hay nada mejor que disfrutar nuestras vacaciones en la playa! Ya estoy casi lista para mi viaje y he preparado varios atuendos perfectos para esta temporada.

En esta ocasión estoy usando un vestido a rayas que va perfecto con el tema del verano, para darle color agregue un collar en fuscia, y utilice el chaleco de jean para convertilo en un look mas chic.

Espero disfruten su semana y si están de vacaciones como yo a pasarla de lo mejor!

Que tengan un excelente fin de semana! 
"Just the smell of the summer can make me fall in love."



11 comments:

  1. I love stripes too! Great dress for spring and summer!
    http://beautylovesbooks.com/en

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stripes too! Great dress for spring and summer!
    http://beautylovesbooks.com/en

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! Love the necklace

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect dress.. maybe if it goes with a slit on the skirt it would be super bomb.. keep posting more... i love your blog ...


    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this outfit, i think stripey dresses are the best and ones i normally go for haha :) x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your necklace!

    http://fashionillustrationsbymc.altervista.org/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely look! Fantastic stripped dress and amazing statement necklace- love the pop of color!

    www.PurseFixation.com
    Toast your Purse with an Outfit!
    Fashion Advice, Events and More

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look! Fantastic stripped dress and amazing statement necklace- love the pop of color!

    www.PurseFixation.com
    Toast your Purse with an Outfit!
    Fashion Advice, Events and More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous look! I love that striped dress and pink necklace!

    xo,
    Jessica
    www.fortheloveofbubbly.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...