Sunday, April 12, 2015

Just like floral

HI DOLLS!

Flowers are trend and I love to wear them in my outfits, this dress fascinated me, the colors are soft so I wanted to add a pop of color with these fuchsia shoes. 

Enjoy your day!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOLA BELL@S!

Una de las tendencias que aun sigue son las flores y a mi me encanta llevarlas en mis atuendos, este vestido me fascino, los colores son suaves por eso quise agregar un poco de color al utilizar estos zapatos fucsia.

Disfruten su día! 
"There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved."



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful floral look! The shoes are the perfect way to top it off - You look stunning!

    xo,
    Jessica
    www.fortheloveofbubbly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday, darling! Looking fabulous, as always! I really love your outfit!
    Sending you much love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!!

    www.borsadimaryopppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright outfit!

    Dora NEW POST on Bangs Bang | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing and I love the outfit, your shoes are such a beautiful colour :D

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...