Monday, September 26, 2011

Flowers are love's truest language.

Yesterday was a very special day because God gave to my beautiful mom a new year of life! Her birthday!

My family and I went to eat to celebrate her day, she was so happy and grateful for all the blessings that God gives to her.

This day was the perfect occasion to wear my floral shorts and my new shoes with a lovely pink color, I combined this outfit with a beautiful necklace and gold color bracelets!

Thanks for reading!!!

Have a great day! :)
"There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from."

☮❤
Jacklyn 

8 comments:

  1. I like so much your blog and hope you can check out mine soon and follow me if you really like.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for passing my blog..finally got around to creating one...love this look by the way especially the accesories..joined your blog also

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I've just came up to you blog... probably you are interested in my $100 giftcard giveaway :)


    http://www.mycherrygum.com/2011/09/michael-kors-100-shopbop-gift-card.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Como siempre vas divina e ideal, me ha encantado tu anillo de flor y el collar, sabes lucir bien todo lo que te pones. me encantaaa tu estilo!!!
    Besoss
    Duapara
    http://www.duapara-duapara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing and I lve the quality of the photos...
    Xoxo

    Milena
    Visit me...
    www.milenalovesthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clara Turbay: Thanks doll! I´m gonna check out right now!

    signaturechic: yeii finally you did it! :) Thanks for your comment!

    Krimly: Oh! for sure! :)

    Duapara: Que bella! Muchas gracias por comentar! :)

    Milena: Thanks beautiful! :)

    Kisses and Hugs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your accessories!!
    Check out my blog if you want ;)

    www.fashionkats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...