Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Get the look for less

When it´s about fashion we need to be a little creative and more when we don´t have money to buy a new stuffs.

I actually got this look for free and I mean that I turned a striped shirt into a skirt and what you see as a necklace before were earrings! Simple as this you also can transform the clothes that you already have and give them a double use.

I wanted to mix stripes with polka dots and I think that look nice.

I wore this to go to eat sushi for second time I looove sushi but the worst part was that we went to a different restaurant and it wasn´t so good as the sushi that I ate for the first time in another place, at least I know where NOT to go when I want to eat sushi! :P

Hope you have a great wednesday! :)
jacklyn villars
jacklyn villars
"You're never fully dressed without a smile."

☮❤
Jacklyn 

11 comments:

  1. Holaaa, muy bien combinado, besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta no tienes un tutorial con la falda..... Bellaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Jessica! Por el momento no tengo un tutorial :(
    pero es muy facil convertir una camisa en falda, yo utilice una camisa escotada y las tiras de la misma las doble por dentro de ella de modo que no se vea ningun bulto, en caso de ello puedes utilizar un fajon para cubrir los detalles que quieres ocultar!

    Besos y gracias por comentar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really loving stripes at the moment, cute skirt!

    Laura
    whitewinters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Laura, you are rock'n those stripes :D

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pero que guapa, me encanta tu falda y accesorios la pulsera de lazo es bella!
    Y los tacones ni se diga son perfectos!!!
    besos
    Duapara

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love thah the skirt is actually a shirt, brilliant. I love this look and adding that yellow bag is just perfect.

    xx
    Liz Lizo
    VOGUED-OUT

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so beautiful. Very creative and artistic. You were able to turn the striped shirt into a very lovely skirt. And its not even obvious. Much more it looks great. :)

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dolls! Thanks for your beautiful comments!
    Always make my day!

    Kisses and Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...