Sunday, November 24, 2013

I wear combat boots but all i want is peace

Why do I love fashion? because we can be very versatil and wear every kind of styles without lose our essense.

The most part of time I like to wear heels and feel me very feminine but sometimes a good pair of boots it make me feel relaxed but with style.

I am wearing some differents trends like these boots, the leather and denim.

Do you wear combat boots?

 Have a sunday funday!
"No matter how bad things get, you got to go on living, even if it kills you."


11 comments:

  1. Those are some really fierce boots. They look great on you.

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you looks so pretty ! love those pants :) would you like to follow each other doll ? xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! Especially the combat boots! I'm following you now, checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too. Let's keep in touch :D

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I wear combat boots and your look is cool and funny :)

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog. is very interesting. if you want to follow my articles, you can add me in your list. Kisses

      http://fotofashionfeelings.blogspot.ro/

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fotofashionfeelings/544500558969009?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  6. So strong color combination! i very like your leggings. What do you think of follow each others?
    Let me know :)

    Lo stile di Artemide
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos <3
    Check out my latest outfit post :)

    Your Princess is in Another Castle

    xx Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved visiting your blog… great post beautiful!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pff amo ese tipo de botines! Que buen look! ^^
    Un beso enorme.

    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...